viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014

Asynchronous load and the site feed webpart

Have you ever used the SharePoint’s capability to asynchronously update the contents of a webpart? This is a really straightforward process that consists on editing the webpart properties and check the appropriate values depending on your needs.

image

On the example above, I’m requesting a refresh of the content of the documents webpart every minute. Pretty simple, and it works as expected. However, there are some side effects such as the one I’m detailing right now.

If you happen to have a site feed webpart in the same page, with some posted activities like in the figure below:

image

You will end up in something like this after one minute in the page:

image

For the moment I’ve just seen a javascript exception but I haven’t been able to identify a solution for this apart from deactivating the asynchronous update, of course.

image

I will continue looking at this and I will write an update if I find something to help here.

0 comentarios: